5.16.2006

One More Week... Saving Goodbye Stinks!

One more week of Colorado Bliss and then I’m headed off to the East. Sorry for not blogging much this past week; life gets crazy as we can all attest to.

Lets recap this past week…

  • I moved out of the Greeley house and back in with the parents
  • Finished my last day of work at Crow Creek on Wed.

  • Saw Nick’s last TNL gig
  • Had dinner with Robin
  • Attempted to fly fish but ended up hanging out in Old Town Ft. Collins due to cold weather
  • Spent my last night at Natalie’s house for gal’s bible study
  • Had the most amazing Going Away Party at the Asher’s home (Thanks John, Veronica, Jake and Austin… I am blessed to have you)
  • Sadie's first Bridal Shower at the park
  • Went to Blue Sky Saturday night for my last time till I return
  • Spent Mother’s Day at Cherry Hills, the Outback, and watched Extreme Makeover: Home
  • Edition, Desperate House Wives, and the season finale of Grey Anatomy.
  • Had coffee at Starbucks with Bree and Shamus O’Brian
  • Saw Mrs. Yancy and let me tell you, she looks fabulous!
  • Shopping and funny pics with Kowalski (Good times, good times)
  • Visiting Jake and Austin at DU (I am going to miss these boys badly!)

Today will be washing the dogs Sammie and Porsche, going to see the Body Works Exhibit with Greg, TNL, and Mute Math.

Three ways God has blessed me this past week:
-Friends who love me and care what’s going on in my life
-Family who supports my decisions
-Quality to spend with my loved ones

Prayer Requests this Week:
-Packing- The basement is a mess and I can’t figure out what to keep and leave behind
-Finances- I’m a 1/3 way there! Thank you to all who are in this with me! Praise God!
-Saying Goodbye- peace and comfort

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

god will bless you my dear. its hard to be in the mission field. i miss home.

Anonymous said...

It is hard leaving- but man we're excited you're coming!