5.05.2006

Dreams



Our minds tend to wander in our sleep. You dream taking a ride on an elephant through your living room, while your best friend sings "Danny Boy" and juggles three cats... (No I haven't dreamed this one yet). Sometimes I believe that our dreams are way deeper than that. There are real ones; dreams I believe that God speaks to us in. Right before I got contacted by Hillside, I had a few dreams where I know the Holy Spirit was talking to me. They are partly the reason why I am so dedicated to moving to CT. Lately I have been having more dreams. The most recent has occur a couple of times. In my dreams, I befriend very influencing individuals like diplomats, politicians, and even Saddam. I know, dreaming about being Saddam's friend is wacko and strange but my dreams occur but with different people each time. I don't remember names or countries; all I know is that I befriend them, advise them, and preach the gospel to them. Hmmm... God can speak through dreams. Just look at David. He even interpreted them! To have that gift would be amazing.
Do you think any of your dreams have come from God? Have you done anything in result of your dreams?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

god doesn't speak to me through dreams...i'd have to remember them for that. haha. it was fun to hang w you this morning...i've got a story for you...