6.29.2006

Life and Mexico


Wow, everyone! I'm so sorry for slacking on my blog. I wrote a huge blog right before I left for Mexico but forgot to post it so... MY BAD!

Wednesday June 28th was my 20th birthday. Thank you for the cards, phone calls, and presents everyone! As intern tradition continues, I got a celebration birthday breakfast at Kris and Yurihn's. Dorothy made some amazing dishes and we had strawberry rhubarb pie (that I made) and tiramisu for dessert. It was fun and I really appreciated it.

Mexico was AMAZING! I can't wait till the next trip. I wish I had time to tell the whole trip but I will share a few fun stories later tonight. I have to get back to work. We are preparing for Camp Gilead this week. Camp starts Sunday and I will be leading the Missions Skills Class and also beachguarding. I love you all and miss everyone home.

God is moving here and changing my life. Its hard but there is no other place I would want to be than in His arms.

Check out my pics from Mexico. No captions yet. Sorry time is precious and I am already only aleeping about five hours per night cause I have to finish to Koran by Thursday... I'm a walking zombie. LOL

Stac

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

hey friend. i have technically two days left in france, tomorrow my birthday and monday i will be travelling and tuesday i leave at 12 france time to go home. i am ready. i cant wait to call you and see how you are doing and all that. please pray for the transition back because its going to be hard since ive missed out on three months of peoples lives we will talk more when i get back and its free to call again.

Gibbytron said...

yoo hoo! how's that Koran treatin' ya? :)