5.16.2007

Brokenness, Desire, Prayer




I should be thirsting for the touch of the Almighty.
I should be reading your word till I can no longer keep my eyes open.
Lord I want to desire you.
Heal me.
Heal my friends.
Heal a hurting nation.
Heal your people of a forgotten land.

You are sovereign because you are Lord! He goes out before us and is with us; he never leaves us nor forsakes us!
Do not be downcast my soul; do not be discouraged.

I am broken.

Lately, it feels like the world is being attacked…
Middle East fighting with little rest
Famine, plague and war in Africa
National Weather Disasters
Nuclear Threats
Virginia Tech.
Turkish Martyrs

It is a sin to be anxious and worry. How do I stop Lord?
PRAYER
Give me a heart for prayer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you got the picture of the broken pot. Did you take it and could I use it for some nametags for a conference. Email please. lndivingin@yahoo.com

Len said...

I enjoyed your blog here. Thanks for sharing. I also want to ask if I could use this picture on my blog about brokenness. Please let me know via a follow up comment.