2.19.2007

I am HAPPY...


Ever been just TRUELY happy? So happy that you can't stop smiling?


That's not me today. There have been times where complete and utter happiness has stepped out onto my door step. My salvation day, Christmas, missions, JOSHUA, etc. God always has those certain days slipped in every once in a while to pick us up.


Have I been happy? No... not lately. Its not because my life stinks... my attitude just makes it stink. I like pitty parties and a bit too much I'm afriad. When things get me down well, the rest of the clan must follow. You must pitty my sorrows.


Change? YES!!! I want to be happy! Happy even when the skies are grey. Yes there are apporpriate days for pain and saddness but not everyday. I need to let go and be, just be happy in my Savior and King. Happy that God has allowed me to serve Him in Turkey. Happy because I am with a man of God who cherishes me and loves me as my mopey self. Happy because I have family and friends who would die for me.


So today I my not be in utter and blissful happiness but today I am saying that I am going to enjoy the life God has given me. I am going to extend that joy and grace to the world.


Blissful happiness is coming soon though... ;) (Joshua)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU.